2013年9月19日木曜日

My summer challenges

  1. I tryed on three challenges during the summer vacation. The first challenge is eating anything. I have so many like and dislike in food. So i decided to do not leave anyting on my plate. This challenge was a success.  I gradually decreased dislike foods. I thought that I became good health before. I want to keep on eating anything from now on.  Next challenge is helping my mother. I usually don't help mother. So I dicided to help housework. I cleaned rooms and cooked dinner and washed the dishes.  At first , I think housework is easy. But it is very busy. My mother works everyday. So , from now on I will help my mother!! Next challenge , I went to bed early. Becouse I often get up late. I tried on it for a week. But it didn't continue. becouse I wtched TV at night. From now on , I want to go to bed before at eleven thirty. I think it is important to challenge new things for us.!

1 件のコメント: