2013年9月18日水曜日

movie

I watched  the "Tounoueno Rapuntseru".  The movie is one of the Disney anime. I like Disney anime.
I want to watch this movie . This movie is very cute and interesting.  Rapuntseru has very long hair.
Her hair is gold and it can cure a disease.She was a princess. When Rapuntseru was baby ,  a women took her away from king and queen.  And the women brought up her on the tower.  Rapuntseru was not allow going out.  But one day a man appeared in front of her.  The man was thief.  Rapuntseru dislike him at first time. But gradually they became good friend.  Rpuntseru dicided to go out with him.  Rapuntseru went out at first time. She was very happy!!  And she want to see fireworks .
Those fireworks were set off  on her birthday every year.  Thouse were set up by king and queen for Rapuntseru. She saw fireworks with him. And she noticed that"I am princess." And she has lived a kingdom with king and queen since then. And she married the thief. I am glad that it had a happy ending!!! I want to watch again!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿